We are seeking a talented Account Manager who will be responsible for audio-video system design & sales on a range of AV projects. Prospecting, cold calling, and networking in order to generate new business is a key consideration of the position. The Account Manager will be provided with in-house support resources for the designing, engineering, integration, and installation of products. Additionally, other corporate supported personnel are provided for exclusive and semi-exclusive products.
- Generate industry relationships and provide client assistance.
- Grow and manage an existing account base of dedicated customers.
- Conduct meetings with decision-makers to thoroughly understand client needs and to provide solutions.
- Prepare proposals and bid specifications to strategically win new business.
- Manage the sales process from initial meeting through closing including thorough documentation of client needs and future opportunities.
- Develop project designs and initial job specifications.
- Provide call lists, sales forecasts, and other reporting items as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Three or more years in the audio, video, and / or broadcast industry.
- Three or more years of sales experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to travel locally, attend industry events, and occasional seminars.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time